About the job SysAdmin Workday
The Sr. Systems Administrator, Workday is responsible for the data integrity, maintenance, reporting, and training for all Human Resources Information Systems and will support other Financial ERP systems within all levels of the organization.
- Ensure HR Information System data confidentiality is maintained.
- Ensure proper maintenance of system data and the internal system for values, codes, tables, business processes, supervisory organizations, security and system interfaces.
- Create and support 3rd party integrations ensuring proper flow of HR-related information into and out of HR Information Systems.
- Review source documents for accuracy and completion of data input, verify output, and continuously audit the HR and Payroll databases for data integrity and continuity.
- Create test scenarios and assist in performing tests to insure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Coordinate and oversee system upgrades and implementations.
- Serve as liaison with the HR Information System providers and IT department on technical matters and equipment/system maintenance.
- Maintain familiarity with all computer systems used in the HR and Payroll departments, utilizing them as needed, evaluating their effectiveness, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Assist with system questions, problem resolution, and organizational communications.
- Provide training for system users as needed. This may include leading individual and group training sessions and arranging for classroom and web-based training.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Workday HCM/Payroll
- Intermediate SQL experience
- Working knowledge of computer operations and computer systems analysis
- Working knowledge of and experience in utilizing and creating databases and spreadsheets
Required Individual Competencies:
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Collaboration: Works collaboratively with others to achieve group goals and objectives.
- Effective Execution: Translates broad conceptual understanding of the company's strategy into a tactical plan of how it will happen including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities.
- Adaptable: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitudes.
- Curious: A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization.