About the job HR Lead
We are looking for an HR Lead to join our amazing team! This role enables culture in our people an enriches the experience at the workplace for a fulfilling career at Inclusion, driving talent development and people processes, providing advisory and giving strategic support to business.
· Stay on top of the business by becoming a partner to different areas aligned with the company needs and goals with proactive attitude and responsibility.
· Be a trusted advisor and guide to leaders on different people matters.
· Be the focal point for our people and provide them day to day support with a focus on continuously improving their experience and engagement.
· Responsible for Administrative processes, structure & turnover analysis, forecasts and KPIs.
· Work closely with the teams in order to guarantee an excellent work environment.
· Become Inclusion cultural ambassador through sharing our spirit and values.
· Develop your career in an exciting IT company.
. Negotiations skills are a must.
· Experience as a leader of a tech innovation and talent IT company that has had rapid and large-scale growth with a view on the KPIs and how they tie to the model -contributed to adjusting them as needed to drive results and displayed partnership across the business.
· Effective communication skills.
· Fluent oral and written language skills in both Spanish and English (advanced)
· 5+ years of experience in HR areas or talent management roles in a large, fast-paced,and dynamic industry.
· Highly self-driven to learn, engage, lead and deliver impact.
· Demonstrates bias towards developing optimal HR processes that are scalable, simple, customer-focused, and adaptable to unique and changing business needs.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
· Demonstrated ability to act with empathy and kindness while pushing for the highest standards.
· Ability to work collaboratively on teams and functional areas of an organization.
· Ability to analyze data to influence decision-making.
· Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- SMG family group
- Certifications and training
- Planned time flexibility
- Holiday business days (3 weeks)
- Participate in a challenging environment