About the job Project Manager
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Background: Enterprise Cloud Team is looking for a professional with background in the areas of Infrastructure and Security Project Management.
The Team: The Information Technology Department (ITE) provides the information and technology tools, solutions and services that enable the ongoing operation and management of the IADB. The ITE department is the focal point for the application and governance of Information Technology (IT) and Telecommunications, by developing and supporting IT architecture, policies, corporate information systems and IT infrastructure at its US Headquarters (HQS) and remote Country Offices (COFs).
The main objective of this position is to work directly with members of the Information Technology Operations division (ITE/ITO) in the oversight, management and execution of capital projects under responsibility of the Enterprise Cloud team, and in any other activities that directly or indirectly support or benefit the projects objectives.
The selected candidate would be part of the team managing and working in the following projects:
- IT Security Operations upgrades and enhancements
- IT infrastructure refresh and upgrades
- Main activities
The selected candidate will:
- Work supervised by ITE/ITO subject matter experts (SMEs) in the design, deployment, and project management activities of the projects mentioned above.
- Have experience with services and components from public Cloud AWS or Azure.
- Participate in the integration and management of enterprise security systems (e.g., Firewalls, VPN, SIEM, MFA), security threats and related risks, end-point malware protection, asset management, pen-testing, vulnerability management, access management, configuration management, encryption techniques, and cloud security.
- Participate in the coordination and vendor management to deploy new equipment to update our Local Area Network (LAN), Wi-Fi Network, Wide Area Network (WAN), SWDefined WAN (SD-WAN). Knowledge of Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture.
- Manage ITO Security Capital Projects portfolio, supporting documentation and operational procedures to transition capital projects to their operational status. Manage PM documents.
- Participate in conjunction of members of ITE/ITO in testing and deployment of new IT security solutions and refreshed baselines and other project-related documents.
- Participate in revision, updating and creation of IT Security documentation and IT internal controls documents such as baselines, procedures, and guidelines.
- Create and conduct presentations on current projects and related cybersecurity topics.
- Generate reporting to ITO on Threat, Vulnerability, and Incident Management metrics.
- Academic Degree/Work Experience: Bachelors in computer science. 6+ years of IT
- Cybersecurity and Project Management (PMP) experience.
- Areas of Expertise: Project Management and Cloud Cybersecurity and Infrastructure.
- Advanced English.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, DevOps, Agile and ITIL frameworks is a plus.
- Ideal candidate should be certified in one or more of the following:
- PMP (Project Management Professional).
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager).
- SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner).
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) with specialization in Security.