About the job Business Developer
Are you looking for career development opportunities in B2B Marketing & Sales, Technology, and Global Markets? Join our team!
We are looking for results-driven, proactive, and team-oriented B2B Marketing & Sales professionals who want to learn/improve their Sales skills and are eager to find new business growth opportunities in the U.S.
At Inclusion, we help organizations access the best Enterprise IT talent and Software solutions globally. With our U.S. headquarters located in Washington D.C. and Delivery Centers in South America, we’ve always worked with Fortune 100 companies in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
- Conduct lead generation campaigns working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities in the U.S.
- Participate in the end-to-end technology solutions Sales process, to achieve monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Provide support and consulting to meet customer demands.
- Conduct presentations, negotiate and close complex and strategic deals.
- Ability to develop marketing activities and identify new business opportunities.
- Very good communication and English skills, analytical skills, and customer orientation.
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce, Hubspot), Marketing Automation tools, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, among others (desired).
- Experience working with performance metrics and KPIs (desired).
- Experience managing the commercial process of Technology services and solutions (desired).
- Experience in corporate client management (desired).
- Swiss Medical Group Plan for the entire family group.
- Training and development: Courses and certifications by the company.
- English classes (refund up to $ 2500).
- Special paternity and maternity leaves.
- Physical training with virtual classes.