About the job SR Salesforce Developer
About the Client:
The client is an American record label company that is a leader in the market.
The client is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their team and build solutions that leverage their real-time data ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have excellent English skills and work collaboratively alongside technology teams and business stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Product Managers and the rest of the development team to groom and maintain a product backlog.
- Use Programmatic Salesforce to build out our Salesforce and expand the functionality of our existing Salesforce Org.
- Manage Salesforce sandboxes across different teams for testing, updates, experiments with connected applications, etc.
- Act as a member of an Agile Scrum team and work with programmatic developers, Salesforce Admins, Architects, Consultants, and Product Owners to build an excellent solution to deliver value across the organization.
- Investigate data quality issues in Salesforce and across connected applications.
What We Are Looking For:
- Advanced English skills (mandatory). Interaction is 100% in English, both with the client and the other team members.
- 3+ years of professional Salesforce development experience on high-output teams. Experience in leadership (or willingness to assume) a technical leadership role is a plus.
- Deep expertise in Apex and Lightning Web Components.
- Strong opinions about Salesforce SDLC, deployments, and environment management.
- Mastery of SOQL and Salesforce Metadata.
- Experience building complex, real-time data integrations using either the Salesforce API (Bulk, Metadata, REST, Tooling, etc.) or platforms such as Heroku Connect.
- Experience with Sandboxes, Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, and Change Sets.
- Experience with knowing when to solve a problem in Salesforce declaratively or programmatically.
- Some previous experience (or willingness to work) with Snowflake/SQL and queries/reports (the client has many tables with reports of millions of their fans).
- Some previous experience in Java development, working with Docker, Spring, and AWS. This role will work with microservices developed in Java and hosted on an AWS server. These microservices run every day, once a day.
- Experience with Git and Jira.
- Experience with Sales and Marketing Cloud.
- Full-time availability, to work from 9 AM to 5 PM EST. The client requires 2 meetings per day, one at the beginning and one at the end of the day. This role will work with distributed teams in the USA and Europe.