About the job Financial Leader
Acerca de Nosotros:
Inclusion Cloud ayuda a clientes globales a acelerar y complementar su transformación digital a través del diseño y la ingeniería a escala. Construimos soluciones tecnológicas world-class de forma fiable y garantizamos una rápida salida al mercado. Proveemos equipos ágiles, perfiles IT Senior y soporte a las aplicaciones de misión crítica de clientes globales. Estamos en Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile y Washington D.C.
We are looking for a Finance Leader to join our Team! The main responsibilities of the position will be planning, implementing, managing, and running all the financial activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and negotiations. Reporting to the CFO this role will be in charge of:
- Assess the current financial state of the organization, help define organizational priorities in support of financial goals, set expectations, and propose a strong vision and implementation plan for the continued financial health and growth of the organization.
- Strong understanding and acumen for standard accounting protocols, metrics, and best practices.
- Provide support & counsel to other functional leaders; work on capital improvements; jointly work with the Management to ensure a healthy business.
- Manage oversight of outside legal counsel and strategy on legal matters in addition to tax and regulatory compliance as necessary.
- Ensure the complete accuracy and thoughtfulness of company metrics and CRM as presented to the Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team.
- Coordinate tasks of accounting, treasury, internal audit, and financial analysis. Control the administration of accounting activities, balance sheet closing, account consolidation, and related entities.
- Analyze business risks and opportunities in different territories and make recommendations as they affect the financial results of the business.
- Manage budgets, forecasts, cash flow, and working capital needs of the business. Hold responsibility for managing the decision-making process around necessary tradeoffs in investment decisions.
- Serve as the champion of operational excellence; develop and enhance a financial foundation with appropriate systems and processes that will allow the business to grow effectively.
- Work with Service Managers to develop and execute the operational vision that addresses customer needs in a scalable and profitable manner.
- Ensure cost-effective standards are maintained.
- Establish metrics and processes across all business functions for regular assessment and improvement.
- Recruit, motivate, and mentor a team that will scale with the organization. Requirements
- Business degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Fast learning skills and highly motivated personality.
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
- Proven track record of success serving as a key member of the senior executive team in providing input to the CFO and management peers regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions, as well as strategic objectives.
- Experience as a leader of tech innovation and talent IT company that has had rapid and large-scale growth with a view on the KPIs and how they tie to the model.
- Contributed to adjusting them as needed to drive results and displayed partnership across the business.
- Experience bringing high-caliber functional expertise about major financial events, managing capital requirements, budget planning, and managing spending to the operating plan while achieving business goals in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
- Business and operationally oriented with a strong FP&A skillset.
- Ability to work with the Operations Team, controlling the processes.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Action-oriented professional with a strong bias to drive innovation and improvements
- Good oral and written language skills in both Spanish and English Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- SMG for the family group
- Certifications and training
- Planned time flexibility
- Holiday business days (3 weeks)
- This job requires assisting to our office in Belgrano 4 days per week (1 day remote).