About the job Oracle ERP Support
Oracle Technical Consultant
Job Responsibility The purpose of this role is for developing, customizing, maintaining and
support Oracle applications as per the requirements of the business.
Taking functional specifications from users
Support and troubleshooting of the existing developed applications (Forms, Reports and
Database Structure Design:
Database structure design for Tables, views, sequences, synonyms, and database triggers
Development of forms and reports (Forms and reports development for the whole
application and register under oracle application).
Creation of SQL packages, functions, procedures, etc.
Integration and Interfacing:
Integrations of customized applications with Oracle standard applications modules
Training and Implementation:
Implementation of the applications
Support on Service Desk:
Ensure SD tickets are resolved within SLAs
Ensure customer satisfaction is kept to at least 95%.
Ensure assignments are completed within the agreed deadlines
Ensure all work is fully documented.
- Bachelor's degree (technical or business preferred)
- 1-5 years of experience in ERP financial systems and business processes, or an equivalent combination of training and experience required to complete the essential functions/job responsibilities of this position.
- Experience with the following Oracle modules: General Ledger, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Inventory, Manufacturing Planning, and Reporting modules.
- Advanced experience with report building and SQL queries, required
- Oracle Cloud, Oracle SmartView, and Oracle ODBI experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, with emphasis on Excel)
- G-Suite experience (preferred)
- Financial analysis experience is a plus
- Experience with EPM is a plus
- Adaptable: Response to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work.
- Teamwork: Builds relationships and works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships, leverage information, and achieve results.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats clearly and concisely for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Curious: A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate solutions to problems, issues, and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data, and information.
- Collaboration: Works collaboratively with others to achieve group goals and objectives.