About the job QA Automation Engineer
This position is responsible for the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated tests on Turn 5’s E-Commerce websites and mobile applications. This position works closely with the E-Commerce sprint team to keep automated testing in-line with coverage needs and application changes. This position reports directly to the QA Manager in the E-Commerce department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, run, and maintain automated test suites for websites and related mobile applications, including component, integration, and UI level tests.
- Participate in manual QA (feature and bug testing) to help with sprint releases and assess website stability.
- Work with remote on/offshore and internal resources to facilitate testing efforts and troubleshoot bugs as necessary.
- Coordinate and setup of test data for testing needs.
- Collaborate with the team to facilitate major feature development from planning to execution phases.
- Participate in requirement analysis to understand the business needs and to provide valuable feedback regarding scope, risk, and effort
- Determine automation needs based on risk/effort analysis
- Build and maintain automation infrastructure and architecture. Research and implement new automation tooling where necessary.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE (Special skills, knowledge of machines, procedures, etc.)
- Knowledge of the following technologies/software is required:
- C#/.NET, Selenium
- NUnit test framework
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and newer.
- Continuous Integration suites (TeamCity/Bamboo preferred)
- Experience with Issue Tracking systems (Jira preferred)
- Automated testing of Mobile devices (iPhones, Android devices, etc.)
- Experience with modern internet browsers (Chrome, Safari)
- Test Case Management (Xray preferred)
- 3+ years of recent professional experience in related responsibilities
- Experience in a fast-paced E-Commerce environment is strongly preferred