About the job React JS / SR. Developer
Are you a react developer looking for a jump in your career?
So you want to read about this position:
We are looking fot a REACT DEVELOPER to join a long-term project for one of our international clients.
Our client is a global business transformation agency specialized in technology, marketing and experience design, that enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
In your role as a React JS – Senior Developer, you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What You Do
- Design and implementation using React Js library and state management.
- Creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, UI Components, Layouts and Responsive Design
- Strong knowledge of designinig the UI with greater attention to detail and adhering to the best design practices.
- Ability to transform the Mockups to Working and interactive designs for the end users.
- Understand the technical specification and review it for development
- Well verse with dev tools and debugging methods.
- Adheres to policies, guidelines and procedures of our client and customer while development is carried out
- Unit testing of the application, peer review and documentation
- Ensure services are delivered as per SLAs
- Accountability for tasks assigned
- Decent collaboration skills within project team and Customer
What We Ask For
Exp:4 to 6 years
- Extensive experience in designing professional Web applications using React Js, Redux and Axios/Fetch.
- Experience using version control systems in a collaborative environment, e.g. Git
- Experience developing responsive designs using bootstrap , media queries and flex box
- Experience in responsive web desing and development on eCommerce websites.
- Strong experience in API integrations, JSON and AJAX
- Understanding of eCommerce based projects.
Good To Have
- Knowledge of content management systems, publishing workflows and tools
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks such as Jest.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration - Automation of builds and unit tests (Jenkins )
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation in US
- Paid Time Off
- Long term positions