About the job Junior Back-end (NodeJS)
As one of Vietnams pioneering product companies, INKR Global is comprised of passionate builders driven by the desire to build impactful technology products on a global scale.
In 10 years, we have managed to build several successful tech products, including Fuzel Collage, KeepShot, Woodpost, etc.
Our products were featured globally as Editors Choice and "Best App of The Year" on both the App Store & Play Store, as well as TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, TheNextWeb, TechInAsia, e27, etc.
We help comics publishers and creators reach more readers globally while making amazing content available to readers, no matter where they are.
How We're Different
When you join us, your work matters. Everything you work on directly impacts millions of people worldwide. Your voice matters. Everything you contribute shapes the future and direction of the company.
You have room to grow. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to support you. We are committed to investing in our people the benefits we offer to every member of INKR Global reflect our philosophy.
Top 2 Reasons To Join Your Team
- We've learned to adapt to ever-changing advanced technology as we scale. Our products are built with the best technology at the time and ready to change to a better one as given in future.
- Any feedback and opinions are genuinely open to our team, there is no boss, you are convinced to do your work and the only righteousness is what best for our business and users.
- To implement backend components of Enterprise Web apps follow the instructions from technical lead / senior backend developers or requirements of our internal products.
- To monitor and provide backend maintenance for backend components of Enterprise Web apps to ensure stability for our users.
- New Enterprise Web apps delivered and existing Enterprise Web apps maintained in order to meet our stakeholders' requirements and expectations.
- Reusable code which is in compliance with INKR Clean Code principles and team lead or senior developer instructions. Design Patterns are preferable.
- Domain Expertise
- Backend Web Engineering.
- Experience Requirements
- Accept fresh graduate with capstone project related to backend development
- At least 01 year experience is preferable.
- GPA is from 7
- Skills / Knowledge Requirements
At INKR, we've learnt that at the end of the day, we bring in the people, not the skillset, so here are what we can answer you beyond the job itself:
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Clean code.
- Be a good team player.
- Good timeliness management.
- Curious of doing things in a better way.
What is open for me beyond this role as a career?
- Senior Developer.
- Get you ready to be anywhere you'd like to outside of INKR.
What does the probation assessment look like?
- Work quality as per assignments from team lead.
- Clean Code Principles compliance.
Last but not least, check out our story at: ourstory.inkr.com
And hope to talk to you soon!