About the job Recruiter (Mass Recruitment)
As one of Vietnams pioneering product companies, INKR Global is comprised of passionate builders driven by the desire to build impactful technology products on a global scale.
In 10 years, we have managed to build several successful tech products, including Fuzel Collage, KeepShot, Woodpost, etc.
Our products were featured globally as Editors Choice and "Best App of The Year" on both the App Store & Play Store, as well as TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, TheNextWeb, TechInAsia, e27, etc.
We help comics publishers and creators reach more readers globally while making amazing content available to readers, no matter where they are.
How We're Different
When you join us, your work matters. Everything you work on directly impacts millions of people worldwide. Your voice matters. Everything you contribute shapes the future and direction of the company.
You have room to grow. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to support you. We are committed to investing in our people the benefits we offer to every member of INKR Global reflect our philosophy.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Our Team
- The only team in Vietnam/SEA that's bringing officially licensed, world-famous comics to the world.
- Doing the job well means you're helping hundreds/thousands of freelance translators finding meaningful works.
- Acquire powerful project & people management skills.
- Recruit freelancers (prepper, translator, designer, data entry, proofreader, and more):
- Collaborate with Localization Managers/Project Managers to understand hiring needs.
- Build high quality freelancer pipeline in a well-organized system.
- Handle application status in the applicant tracking system with timeliness and high precision.
- Participate in identifying, engaging, and interviewing top freelancer talent.
- Take part in extending offers and closing freelance candidates.
- Handle freelancers testing/assessment:
- Serve as point of contact for applicants and own interview/testing logistics.
- Onboard freelancers:
- Be responsible for the logistics for onboarding new contractors who are successfully hired freelancers.
- Allocate freelancers to projects:
- Coordinate with Localization managers to assign suitable freelancers to projects.
- Consolidate and approve payments for freelancers:
- Coordinate with Project Manager to verify and ensure timely payments for freelancers.
- Partner with Head of Operations and Hiring Managers to identify inefficiencies then implement improvements.
- Abundant and ready-to-work freelancer pool for content localization.
- All content localization projects are supplied with suitable freelancers on a timely basis.
- All freelancer expenses are correctly attributed to the right projects.
- Domain Expertise:
- Recruitment and onboarding experience in high volume.
- A sound sense of logistics and operations, balanced with flexibility.
- Able to manage priorities and multiple projects at once.
- Experience Requirements:
- Experience in working in content/ comic industry is a plus.
- You are a problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to take on the situation at hand using the resources available to you and are solutions orientated.
- Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
- English fluency is a must.
- Good communication skill.
- Good collaboration skill.
- People management.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, applicant tracking systems, video conferencing technologies, calendar management.
- Only Vietnamese accepted
- A can-do, team mentality -- no task is too small, and youre willing to jump in when needed.
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
- Work comfortably and autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Stellar attention to detail, time management, and organization skills.
- Knowing Japanese, Korean, or Chinese is a plus.
At INKR, we've learnt that at the end of the day, we bring in the people, not the skillset, so here are what we can answer you beyond the job itself:
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Love finding, matching junior talents to suitable jobs, and facilitating them on their work.
- Continuously get feedback from all stakeholders to initiate and implement better practices for freelancer management.
What is open for me beyond this role as a career?
- Project Manager Assistant.
What does the probation assessment look like?
- Quick wins in recruitment where your initiatives are taken place with immediate impact.
- 3-month plan for one of the areas of recruitment/ onboarding/ freelancer management.
Last but not least, check out our story at: ourstory.inkr.com
And hope to talk to you soon!