About the job Front-end Developer
As one of Vietnams pioneering product companies, INKR Global is comprised of passionate builders driven by the desire to build impactful technology products on a global scale.
In 10 years, we have managed to build several successful tech products, including Fuzel Collage, KeepShot, Woodpost, etc.
Our products were featured globally as Editors Choice and "Best App of The Year" on both the App Store & Play Store, as well as TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, TheNextWeb, TechInAsia, e27, etc.
We help comics publishers and creators reach more readers globally while making amazing content available to readers, no matter where they are.
How We're Different
When you join us, your work matters. Everything you work on directly impacts millions of people worldwide. Your voice matters. Everything you contribute shapes the future and direction of the company.
You have room to grow. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to support you. We are committed to investing in our people the benefits we offer to every member of INKR Global reflect our philosophy.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Our Team
- We've learned to adapt to ever-changing advanced technology as we scale.
- Our products are built with the best technology at the time and ready to change to a better one as given in future.
- Any feedback and opinions are genuinely open to our team, there is no boss, you are convinced to do your work and the only righteousness is what best for our business and users.
- To implement UI components of Enterprise Web apps based on the requirements of our internal products.
- To provide website maintenance and enhancement for Enterprise Web apps to ensure stability for our internal and external users.
- To handle ad-hoc projects based on requirements from Project Manager.
- New Enterprise Web apps delivered and existing Enterprise Web apps maintained and enhanced in order to meet our stakeholders' requirements and expectations.
- Reusable code which is in compliance with Clean Code principles and team lead instructions. Design Patterns are preferable.
- Domain Expertise
- Front-end Web Engineering.
- Experience Requirements
- At least 03 years of experience.
- Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Ant Design.
- Clean code.
- Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Design Patterns.
At INKR, we've learnt that at the end of the day, we bring in the people, not the skillset, so here are what we can provide you beyond the job itself:
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Clean code.
- Be a good team player.
- Attention to details and good timeliness management at the same time.
- Curious of doing things in a better way.
What is open for me beyond this role as a career?
- Senior Developer.
- Get you ready to be anywhere you'd like to outside of INKR.
What does the probation assessment look like?
- Work quality as per assignments from team lead.
- Clean Code Principles compliance.
Last but not least, check out our story at: ourstory.inkr.com
And hope to talk to you soon!