About the job React Native Developer
As one of Vietnams pioneering product companies, INKR Global is comprised of passionate builders driven by the desire to build impactful technology products on a global scale.
In 10 years, we have managed to build several successful tech products, including Fuzel Collage, KeepShot, Woodpost, etc.
Our products were featured globally as Editors Choice and "Best App of The Year on both the App Store & Play Store, as well as TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, TheNextWeb, TechInAsia, e27, etc.
We help comics publishers and creators reach more readers globally while making amazing content available to readers, no matter where they are.
How We're Different
When you join us, your work matters. Everything you work on directly impacts millions of people worldwide. Your voice matters. Everything you contribute shapes the future and direction of the company.
You have room to grow. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to support you. We are committed to investing in our people the benefits we offer to every member of INKR Global reflect our philosophy.
Top 02 Reasons To Join Our Team
- We've learned to adapt to ever-changing advanced technology as we scale. Our products are built with the best technology at the time and ready to change to a better one as given in future.
- Any feedback and opinions are genuinely open to our team, there is no boss, you are convinced to do your work and the only righteousness is what best for our business and users.
- Coordinate with development teams and designers to develop web applications that run on numerous platforms.
- To handle ad-hoc projects based on requirements from Platform Heads.
- Usefulness across products constantly improves and stays up-to-date with customer needs, in turn driving more meaningful interaction on the Platform.
- Strengthen our team's ability to deliver higher quality products through iterative work.
- Domain Expertise: Software Engineer (React Native).
- Experience Requirements: 2-3 years of working experience in cross platform development specialized in React-Native.
- Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
- Have experience in setup React Native for existing native projects.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- In-depth knowledge of React.js and its fundamentals.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with React tools like React.js, and Redux.
- Understanding of modern ECMAScript.
- Experience in Kotlin/Swift is a Plus.
- Experience with source-code management systems like Git.
- Familiarity with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with standard developer tools and processes such as Git, CI, etc.
At INKR, we've learnt that at the end of the day, we bring in the people, not the skillset, so here are what we can answer you beyond the job itself
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Clean code.
- Be a good team player.
- Attention to details and good timeliness management at the same time.
- Curious of doing things in a better way.
What is open for me beyond this role as a career?
- Tech Lead.
- Get you ready to be anywhere you'd like to outside of INKR.
What does the probation assessment look like?
- Work quality as per assignments from team lead.
- Clean Code Principle compliance.
Last but not least, don't miss out our story at: ourstory.inkr.com and hope to talk to you soon.