About the job Content Promotion Executive
As one of Vietnams pioneering product companies, INKR Global is comprised of passionate builders driven by the desire to build impactful technology products on a global scale.
In 10 years, we have managed to build several successful tech products, including Fuzel Collage, KeepShot, Woodpost, etc.
Our products were featured globally as Editors Choice and "Best App of The Year on both the App Store & Play Store, as well as TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, TheNextWeb, TechInAsia, e27, etc.
We help comics publishers and creators reach more readers globally while making amazing content available to readers, no matter where they are.
How We're Different
When you join us, your work matters. Everything you work on directly impacts millions of people worldwide. Your voice matters. Everything you contribute shapes the future and direction of the company.
You have room to grow. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to support you. We are committed to investing in our people the benefits we offer to every member of INKR Global reflect our philosophy.
Top 03 Reasons To Join Our Team
- Be in a team that legitimately and officially bringing the latest and greatest comics from local markets to the world.
- Broaden your comic industry network by working with many passionate artists, translators, editors, and community.
- Be the first one to read some of the best comics around.
As a Content Promotion Executive, you will directly help our global readers discover thousands of amazing comics on INKR through various promotion activities both on the platform and social media. When your job is done right, you will help creators, big and small, reach the audience they deserve and actually can make a living out of their amazing stories.
1. Plan for promotion
- Review existing and new content then come up with suitable promotion plan (store fronts, collections, social campaign etc.) for each title, based on the direction set out by the Head of Content.
- Collaborate with Partnership and Production team to ensure content release and update schedule align with the promotion plan.
2. Execute the plan
- Work with designers to deliver designs (banners, emails, videos, cover etc.)
- Deliver and set up assets in various channels (in-app, social media etc.)
3. Monitor performance
- Gather and review the performance data (check out rate, page reads, sales etc.) for content on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Write up performance reports for Head of Content and team.
- Suggest actionable improvement in the way that we promote content.
- Give feedback to Head of Content in term of process and tools to request for better support.
- Give feedback on the direction and planning of the team to achieve the desired outcome more effectively.
- More readers discover niche content relevant to them, not just popular ones.
- More readers become customers and pay for the content that they discover.
Domain Expertise: Digital Marketing and Content Marketing.
Experience Requirements: At least 01 year in digital marketing or content marketing for B2C products.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Good at data analysis and having experience with tracking & analytics tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio.
- Good at content-related and creative-related skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good English communication skill, especially written.
- Good understanding of manga and comics industry.
- Highly passionate about comics.
- Connection to various marketing, PR agencies globally.
- Ability to propose strategic marketing plan that helps the company meets its goal.
At INKR, we've learnt that at the end of the day, we bring in the people, not the skillset, so here are what we can provide you beyond the job itself:
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Super curious in doing things in a better way.
- Make decision based on data.
- Quickly bounce back from setback.
- A growth mindset.
What is open for me beyond this role as a career?
- Head of Marketing.
What does the probation assessment look like?
- Effectiveness of content promotion plans.
- Working dynamics with team.
Last but not least, check out our story at: ourstory.inkr.com and hope to talk to you soon :)