About the job Management Accountant
As one of Vietnams pioneering product companies, INKR Global is comprised of passionate builders driven by the desire to build impactful technology products on a global scale.
In 10 years, we have managed to build several successful tech products, including Fuzel Collage, KeepShot, Woodpost, etc.
Our products were featured globally as Editors Choice and "Best App of The Year on both the App Store & Play Store, as well as TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, TheNextWeb, TechInAsia, e27, etc.
We help comics publishers and creators reach more readers globally while making amazing content available to readers, no matter where they are.
How We're Different
When you join us, your work matters. Everything you work on directly impacts millions of people worldwide. Your voice matters. Everything you contribute shapes the future and direction of the company.
You have room to grow. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to support you. We are committed to investing in our people the benefits we offer to every member of INKR Global reflect our philosophy.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Our Team
- Be the very first member of Finance team which offers the person a great opportunity to acquire deeply understanding of the business in Technology industry - a fast-moving and thriving industry.
- Work with a dynamic team who are open-minded, have strong technical skills, and make traditional Accounting & Finance fun and fancy by automation and big data analytics.
- Experience gained from this position opens multiple career paths from Chief Accountant to F&A Manager to Finance Business Partner.
Accounting & Compliance (55%)
Conduct the daily operations of the accounting department including the following but not limited to:
- To record accounting transactions (input via Misa/Xero & compile supporting documents) on time.
- To maintain accurate financial records and sufficiency of accounting documents.
- To support monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closings.
- To prepare management reports and statutory (consolidated) financial statements in compliance with VAS and SFRS.
- To support Finance & Accounting Manager to build reporting system for management purpose.
- To support tax declaration, tax filling and tax returns as per prevailing regulations.
- To increase productivity by developing automated reporting tools.
3. Compliance & Policies
- To support in establishing accounting-related policies, processes and procedures to ensure efficient operations.
- To control the compliance to these established policies.
- To conduct internal audit as Finance & Accounting Manager requires.
- To prepare budget forecasts as per requirements from Finance & Accounting Manager.
- To liaise with other departments to coordinate budgeting.
- To keep track of the budgets and provide explanations for variances and actual trends.
2. Finance Analysis
- To dive in the business activities and do analysis of financial results.
- To report on financial key metrics and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- To be willing to learn data analytics skills in order to apply it for finance team.
- Accounting system is well managed and reliable that enables the reliability optimal business reports.
- Daily operations happens smoothly and cost-efficiently and the business is in a good financial shape.
* Domain Expertise
- Bachelor's degree (or upper) in Accounting / Finance.
* Experience Requirements
- At least 02 years of proven working experience as an accountant.
* Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Understanding of/or skills with Financial planning & reporting systems.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong foundation of Vietnamese Accounting Standards.
- Ability to manipulate large amount of data.
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
- Basic knowledge of VBA, Power BI, and/or SQL is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Singapore Accounting Standards, laws, and regulation.
At INKR, we've learnt that at the end of the day, we bring in the people, not the skillset, so here are what we can provide you beyond the job itself:
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Strong bookkeeping experience.
- High ownership and be open-minded.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Strong analytical thinking.
What is open for me beyond this role as a career?
- Chief Accountant.
What does the probation assessment look like?
What to do (without detailed coaching by direct report)
100% completed tasks required in terms of:
- Monthly accounting closing.
- Monthly financial reports.
- Monthly tax filing.
How to do:
- Demonstrate good communication skills and logical thinking.
- Hands-on attitude towards extra workload where needed.
- Be proficient in MS Excel.
- Be proactive to ad-hoc cases and be problem-solving driven.
- Be willing to learn data analytics and VBA to apply where needed.
Last but not least, check out our story at: ourstory.inkr.com.
Talk to you soon!