Job Openings Auto QA Engineer
About the job Auto QA Engineer
1. Automation testing execution
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Conduct various tests for systems, networks, applications, databases, and software.
- Log and document errors in the tracking system.
- Cooperate with the development team to formulate the tasks and explain post-release user feedback.
2. Automation testing system establishment
- Develop the best automation solutions based on our product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (software engineers, UI/UX designers, content ops) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow.
- Identify specific cases that should be automated and discuss them with manual QA engineers.
- Take part in brainstorming to come up with new ideas and designs that improve existing features.
- To ensure our products are implemented according to products' requirements and technical documents.
- To provide Automatic Testing System process.
- Timeliness: to ensure our products are delivered on time by eliminating unexpected setbacks.
- Quality: to ensure our products’ quality and stability meet expectations automatically.
- Learning: to ensure our QA engineers and practices are continuously improved as expected.
- Software Automation Testing.
- At least 04 years of experience in software development and software quality assurance.
- At least 02 years of experience with automation - preferably setting up those systems.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with setting up automated testing tools and CI/CD systems.
- Experienced in applying Agile/Scrum development process.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Computer Science background.
- Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Test planning skills.
- Manual testing skills.
- Automated testing skills for both front-end and back-end.
- React Typescript.
- CI/CD systems setup.
- Performance testing.
- Security testing.
- Pen testing.
- Bash Scripting.
- Docker and Docker Compose.
- Can code in other languages: Go, Python.
- Stakeholder List
- Content Providers.
- Localize Talents.
- Peer List
- Other QA Engineers.
- Software Engineers.
- UI/UX Designers.
- Project Managers.
- Product Owners.
- Direct Report
- Head of Technology & Innovation.
- Indirect Report
At INKR, we've learnt that at the end of the day, we bring in the people, not the skillset, so here are what we can provide you beyond the job itself:
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Have attention to details.
- Good time-management.
- Good communicator.
What is open for me beyond this role as a career?
- Learn about ever-changing technologies.
- Be coached skills to become a senior.
- Or lead a team of QA engineers for each product of INKR.
What does the probation assessment look like?
- Product requirements satisfied.
- Projects' timeliness.
- Products' quality (bugs discovered, bugs missed and reported by others).
- Automation tests vs manual tests ratio.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Your Team
- Work on the front-line and have your work directly impact end-users globally.
- Dynamic team open to new ideas and technologies.
- Directly work and learn from senior or software engineer lead.
Last but not least, check out our story at: ourstory.inkr.com
And hope to talk to you soon!