Job Openings Senior Front-end Developer
About the job Senior Front-end Developer
- To identify products' requirements and provide technical feedback.
- To prioritize, estimate, and plan development tasks for team members and self.
- To implement core functionalities for our products.
- To write and maintain the living technical documents.
- To improve our products' overall experience in terms of aesthetics, UI/UX, performance, etc. which are measured by NPS, LightHouse score and other metrics to be discussed and aligned.
- To build up prototypes or integration promptly that can ensure our products' time to market. Time-to-market must certainly be discussed between business and development sides.
- To suggest, develop, implement and maintain core features that gain competitive advantages which is deemed to not only be useful to users but also contribute to the bottom line or NPS.
- To ensure our products maintainable and aligned with the company's technical standards.
- To grow and inspire our junior engineers by sharing knowledge and technical documents built.
- Domain Expertise
- Front-End / UI Software Engineer.
- Experience Requirements
- Worked as Front-End developer at least 4 years.
- Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Ant Design
- Image Processing tools (Photoshop, ...).
- Mockup and UI prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, ...).
- Coaching skill.
- Clean and maintainable code methodology grasp.
- Computer Science background.
- Stakeholder List
- Content Providers.
- Localize Talents.
- Peer List
- Other Software Engineers.
- QA Engineers.
- Project Managers.
- Product Owners.
- Direct Report
- Head of Tech & Innovation.
- Indirect Report
What would motivate you a lot in this job?
- You love reading comics.
- You love doing things right: always strive to apply the best practices.
- You'll be so proud of your work at INKR.
- And you are absolutely unhappy with bad UI/UX design.
At INKR, we've learnt that at the end of the day, we bring in the people, not the skillset, so here are what we can provide you beyond the job itself:
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Be detail-oriented.
- Always learn and apply new things.
- Be a good team-player and communicator.
- Good self-management.
What is open for me beyond this role as a career?
- Lead a tribe of Front-end Developers who share a common domain. The team is to work on different products as per the business strategy.
What does the probation assessment look like?
- Projects' timeliness.
- Work quality (result vs. design, bugs).
- INKR Clean Code Principles compliance to ensure "vở sạch chữ đẹp".
- New practices that improve our team capabilities & products.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Your Team
- Be a front-line Avenger who creates impact to the end-users.
- Super dynamic team who are always open to new ideas and technologies.
- Design-driven technology tribe who lead by example.
Last but not least, check out our story at: mrcomics.com
And hope to talk to you soon!