About the job Commercial Director - Wholesale
On behalf of our client, a leading connected entertainment and broadcast business in Ireland, we are seeking a Commercial Wholesale Director, reporting into the VP Business & Wholesale, and holding the primary responsibility for growth and customer service of the Wholesale fibre vertical.
Our client is one of the worlds leading converged video, broadband and communications companies with operations in seven European countries. Also a founding member of the European Green Digital Coalition and is included in the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Following the challenges brought about the global pandemic, the power of connectivity to deliver positive, meaningful change to peoples lives has never been clearer. Their inclusion in these prestigious indices for the ninth year running attests to a long-standing commitment to the importance of sustainability and ensuring that they are strong corporate citizens.
About the Role:
Leading the commercial wholesale team, this role will be the advocate of the wholesale partner and end-customer in the Clients plans for a Full Fibre Future. The role will hold the primary responsibility for growth and customer service. The Client is beginning to explore the wholesale data market in Ireland and to enhance an already established wholesale market presence. As part of an experienced and senior level team, the successful candidate will
- Be responsible for the commercial performance of the wholesale partners including calculation and deliver of performance reporting of actuals versus planned.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the commercial wholesale team.
- Be responsible for the commercial growth of wholesale including on-boarding retail partners, the successful growth of the retail partner as they use the wholesale products and services.
- Support the retail partners end-customer experience insofar as the products are capable.
- Managing and developing the wholesale product roadmap and success of those products, using the wholesale fibre market and internal strategy as guidance.
- Act as liaison with Vice-President (VP) and the Business for the development of wholesale KPIs.
- Be responsible for delivery of all aspects of wholesale partner and end-customer KPIs.
- Hold responsibility for oversight of all performance SLAs for wholesale customers.
- Hold responsibility for preparation of KPI and SLA reports for wholesale and executive management.
- Hold responsibility of management of all service credits.
- Take responsibility for other tasks and deliverables as determined and defined by management.
Attributes Required for the Role:
- Commercial acumen with instinct to deliver commercial growth plans.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service and experience of the highest level.
- Attention to detail and passion for accuracy to produce industry quality and standard of technical documents outlining product sets and inter-operator arrangements.
- Process analysis and improvement experience to re-align processes to facilitate wholesale operations alongside existing operations.
- Pricing analysis and business modelling experience including high level of numeracy.
- Support for associated business projects will also be required.
Skills & Expertise:
- Degree level or higher qualification in marketing, economics or demonstratable discipline.
- 5+ years experience in scaled markets, ideally but not necessarily in broadband.
- Ability to understand complex business models.
- Experience in fast-growth plans or high-value customer growth plans.
- Track record of designing and producing relevant reports and documentation.
- Take direction from management to prioritize business and information needs within short timelines.
- Commercial mind-set is essential.
- Analytical mindset with consistent accuracy and precision in work produced.
- The ability to identify the most important thing in pressurised circumstances.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with the business.
- A team player who can lead by example and inspire others on a daily basis.
- High attention to detail, someone who cares about quality in everything they do.
- Explores opportunities by being resourceful and self-motivating.
Excellent salary, bonus, and equity available for the right candidate.
Client has offices in several locations and can facilitate hybrid and flexi working. The successful candidate would have to be able to attend to the main office in central Dublin regularly.
We are not in a position to sponsor work-permits for this role at this time.