About the job Site Analytical Engineer
On behalf of our client, we have exciting opportunities for Site Analytical Engineers to join an expanding teams. These are full-time permanent positions reporting directly to the Gas Testing Supervisor.
The two core functions of this role will involve travelling to customer sites to complete onsite Gas testing and sample retrieval and onsite service and calibration of equipment. Full training will be provided.
- Travel to customer sites for Gas testing and sample retrieval for laboratory analysis
- Travel to customer sites for service and calibration of equipment
- Technical support and report preparation
- Develop an excellent knowledge of Gas analysis instrumentation, process gas instrumentation requirement, process upset conditions and basic chemistry of stand process
- Develop and understanding of testing standards and analysis methods.
- Assist in identifying barriers and root causes of quality issues and performance gaps
- Assist the Quality Manager in maintaining the Quality Management System
- Create and maintain company quality documents
- Comply with the Company standard operating procedures and policies.
Desirable(s) & Qualifications:
- 3rd Level qualification in a relevant field or
- 2 years experience in a relevant field
- Confident communicator
- Punctual, motivated, and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and maintain a tidy work area
- Good Customer service skills