About the job IT Contracts Recruitment Consultant
INNOVATEs ambition is to make a difference to its customer organisations and to their people and their processes by providing technology that balances today's demands with the capability needed for tomorrow's business success delivered through our values of respect, excellence and leadership. Our vision is to become the market leader in transforming the consumption of technology to a cloud service model. Through our empowerment model, we will make a significant difference to our people, our community and our industry.
Skillsource is a Tech contracting and resourcing business assisting clients in their growing demand for finding top talent. We take pride in our holistic view of our clients and in taking a candidate-centred approach to our candidates. Our focus is on matching the best candidates to the very best hiring companies. Our sourcing expertise enables us to tap into multiple talent pools and to recruit high performing employees.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM), the Contracts Recruitment Consultant will work collaboratively with our hiring managers and our clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of their needs and provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end-to-end hiring process, to bring the best temp candidates to our teams and clients. The individual will be responsible for business development activity to develop a pipeline of contracting opportunities. They will work alongside the TAM to ensure a strong and consistent brand for Skillsource in the market. The individual will be target-driven and must be well structured and motivated, in addition to having strong verbal and written communication skills.
Key Purpose & Objectives:
- Develop and deliver a successful sales strategy to achieve sales targets
- Work alongside INNOVATE Account Managers & TAM to maximise the potential opportunity for Skillsource contract solutions within the existing account base
- Prospect for new opportunities and Tenders, as well as opportunities within existing accounts
- Qualify new prospects and prepare proposals, mailings and new initiatives as required
- Develop and grow a contractors database and develop a marketing/communications platform in tandem with the TAM and Communications Manager
- Use INNOVATEs CRM software & ATS to update activities, contacts, opportunities and proposals
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with strong technical backgrounds for each role projects engineer, support engineer, network engineer, etc.
- Identify, screen, and pre-qualify candidates for technical roles using appropriate techniques
- Proactively engage passive candidates through sourcing and pipeline building as well as adopting new sourcing channels
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various business groups, partner with hiring managers and clients, and build out and improve new and existing processes
- Own and be responsible for the recruitment process from initial candidate-contact to offer, ensuring a smooth candidate experience
- Provide market intelligence and strategy expertise to business partners and hiring managers to increase recruitment results
- Analyse and implement process improvements
- Report weekly on key performance metrics
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of four years experience in a similar role in the recruitment for technical roles in IT (in-house or agency)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical concepts and language
- Ability to qualify a candidate with the understanding of what they bring to a role
- Demonstrated expertise in utilising creative sourcing resources
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a strong pipeline
- Results-based with a focus on the customer
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- A team player with the necessary focus to achieve individual targets
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- The ability to succeed and deliver results in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- A passion for learning