L1 IT Support Technician
On behalf of our client we are seeking an L1 IT Support Technician, to work on site at their offices near Wexford Town. This is an initial 12 month contract with a possible 12 month extension.
- Dealing with incidents and service requests as defined by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Solving problems received from a variety of users, using IT services, e.g., staff, Board members, contractors, partners, etc., and confirming resolution.
- Ability to convert technical information into a non-technical language.
- Ability to be a team player who can manage their time efficiently and prioritise or escalate technical issues to ensure a prompt closure and ability to be a good communicator.
- Ability to organise work priorities and manage time effectively.
- Managing a high volume of calls and completing them within the agreed SLA.
- Managing the life cycle of each service request and escalating to the 2nd line support person.
- Creating, updating and implementation of best practices.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 / SharePoint online
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web Server Environments
- Windows 10 /11 Operating Systems
- Mobile Device Management Android Mobile OS configuration
Please not the following selection criteria:
- Candidates must have EU passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
- Candidates must have English as native language or a certificate under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at level C2 Mastery of Proficiency, or equivalent.
- The selected candidate will show commitment to achieving ITIL 4 foundation certification in first 4 months of role.
If you would like to be considered for the above role, please submit your CV with relevant certifications/degrees attached. Thank you.