About the job Sales Representative
On behalf of a client we are currently seeking a dedicated and results-oriented Sales Representative to join the team.
As a Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in selling a wide range of fencing and decking materials to both new and existing customers in the Irish market. This position requires effective communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong ability to build and maintain customer relationships. The ideal candidate should have excellent organisational skills and be proficient in MS Office. This role is predominantly field based and a company van will be provided.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing Irish fencing and decking customers, including regular travel for customer visits.
- Maintain and update customer price lists to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- Utilize and maintain the sales process and CRM system for effective sales management.
- Coordinate sales requirements with the production team to ensure timely delivery of orders.
- Resolve customer queries and issues promptly and efficiently.
- Manage stock control and inventory levels to meet customer demands.
- Prepare various monthly reports and additional documentation as required.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks to support the smooth functioning of the company.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of sales and customer management.
- Previous experience in the sale of fencing products or related agricultural products.
- Full working knowledge of the MS Office suite, with a particular emphasis on Excel.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to meet sales targets and drive business growth.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- A self-motivated and proactive approach to work, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum of 5 years previous sales experience.
On offer is a competitive compensation and an opportunity to develop and grow in the organisation. They are an equal opportunity employer.