About the job Site Quality and Analytical Technician
On behalf of our client, we now have exciting opportunities for dedicated site quality and analytical technicians to join an expanding team at a facility in Kildare, Ireland. These are full-time permanent positions reporting directly to an on-site Lead.
The core functions of this role is to ensure the integrity and quality of the UHP (Ultra High Purity) gas lines to the installed tool prior to tool connection.
- Understand piping and fitting specifications.
- Perform quality walks and report on issues found.
- Inspect welding coupons and witness pressure testing activities.
- Complete Helium leak checking on ultra-high purity gas lines to achieve specification.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of potential leak causes to isolate failures preventing integrity of Leak checks.
- Complete Trace Oxygen and Trace Moisture measurements using high end analytical equipment. Develop a knowledge and understanding of the same equipment to determine root causes of potential failures.
- Complete particulate count measurements on the process gas utility lines to ensure compliance post fabrication.
- Consult with Intel operations for completion of existing tools and preparation of analysis on new tools.
- Develop and understanding of testing standards and analysis methods.
- Assist in identifying barriers and root causes of quality issues and performance gaps.
- Maintain and update customer and company reporting documents.
- Comply with the company standard operating procedures and policies.
Desirable(s) & Qualifications:
- 2 years experience in a relevant field
- Confident communicator & Good customer service skills
- Punctual, motivated, and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and maintain a tidy work area
- Must operate hand tools with confidence