About the job Data Analyst Specialist
On behalf of our client, we are seeking at Data Analyst to join their in-house IT team.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of IT.
This role covers a variety of Data related responsibilities. It will suit someone that can work well on their own initiative, and somebody who is proactive and eager to learn and that can bring new ideas to the IT department.
It is a small company so the role will be varied and the successful candidate would be involved in various aspects of the business. The current working model is a hybrid with 2 days at home and 3 days in the office. Initially, the candidate to be full time in the office to allow for training.
Areas covered are: Data Management, IT Compliance, Cyber Security,:
Role will initially involve:
- Creating an MI Data library
- Running, automating and scheduling reports
- Managing various IT audits, including Access controls
- Data retention and security
- Introducing and documenting IT best practice policies/procedures
- Various IT projects including the testing and rolling out of new applications and cyber security tools.
- Moderate SQL script writing and querying experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail is important
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write procedural documentation
Beneficial experience to have:
- Automation tools (we use VisualCron)
- Palo Alto firewall
If this sounds like the role for you, apply with your CV.
Employee benefits are Hybrid working, Training and development opportunities, Staff Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Employee forum/social club, bike to work/tax saver and more.