About the job Pre-Sales Technical Lead
INNOVATE is a leading provider of secure and resilient IT infrastructure and telecommunication solutions. Our professional services team supports clients across Networking, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Communications, and Cloud Productivity. We provide ongoing support through our managed IT services and aim to transform technology for our customers to deliver business outcomes that power their organization. Our clients value us for providing a secure and resilient ICT infrastructure that increases productivity and supports their business strategy.
As the Pre-Sales Technical Lead, you will work closely with the sales team and clients to provide technical expertise, solution definition, and support to ensure successful project delivery. You will collaborate with clients to identify their technical requirements and develop customized solutions that meet their business objectives. You will serve as a technical advisor to the sales team and will be responsible for demonstrating the value of INNOVATE's offerings to clients. You will have access to our full technical tea m as required for technologies in which you need support.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand client needs and technical requirements
- You will be the conduit between Sales & Technical to smooth the process from order win to project delivery
- You will assist in improving the efficiency of the delivery process and the quotation process.
- Design and present customized solutions that meet client objectives
- Serve as a technical advisor to sales teams and clients
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and proof-of-concept implementations
- Provide technical guidance to clients during the sales cycle
- Ensure successful project delivery by collaborating with the implementation team
- Continuously update knowledge on the latest technology trends and products in the industry with support of our technical team and vendors
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with peers and stay up to date with industry trends
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a pre-sales engineer or a similar role
- Strong understanding of Networking, Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Communications, and Cloud Productivity
- Demonstrated ability to design and present customized solutions to meet client objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed
If you are passionate about technology and transforming businesses to deliver successful outcomes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at INNOVATE.