Job Openings Control Room Engineer
About the job Control Room Engineer
Control Room Engineer
We have an urgent requirement for one of the global companies with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water, and services.
- Are responsible for ensuring the Desalination Plant performs to the required qualitative and quantitative standards identified in the O&M Management Plans.
- Duties will cover all aspects of the Plant’s operations including process monitoring and control, laboratory testing and also the maintenance of process equipment and other assets in association with the maintenance team
- Supervise Filed Operator’s work.
- Collect operational data in forms, and be accountable for the accuracy of the collected data.
- Ensure the plant performs to and achieves the required quantitative and qualitative standards set out in the Operation and Maintenance Plans.
- Conduct all aspects of plant operations including process control, laboratory testing as required, calibration of instrumentation and maintenance of process equipment and other assets.
- Initiate and implement decisions relating to the treatment and processes in consultation with the Operations Manager whilst complying with the legislation, regulations, Company and site procedures or instructions as documented in the O&M Management Plans.
- Perform maintenance duties as required, such as cleaning, painting and lubrication.
- Order chemicals, receive deliveries to site and verify documentation, quantities, quality etc. within budgetary guidelines.
We're Looking For:
- Someone with technical, trade, scientific or engineering qualifications or skills, supported by reasonable hands-on experience in the water industry or a related industry (e.g., chemical process industry).
- Good-High English language level. Both Oral and written.
- Experience in operation and maintenance of water, wastewater or similar production facilities.
- Familiarity in the use of PCs and a range of software.
- Experience in water treatment chemistry and instrumentation.
- Experience in operating pumping and chemical dosing machinery.
- Knowledge of quality assurance.
- Have a high sense of ‘ownership’ for the plant and application to the broad range of tasks required.
- Capable of working using own initiative.
What's In It For You?
- Competitive Salary: AED9,500 - AED 11,000
- Shift Hours: 11 Hrs/day
- Week Off: 1 Day
Please Note: The first month will be trial and the job will be confirmed only based on the performance. Visa from Innovations will be issued after the successful completion of the trial period.