About the job Logistic SpecialistWe are hiring a Logistic Specialist for one of the largest mobile manufacturing companies in the world.
Working Hrs : 9 hrs (1 hr break)
Working days: 6 days/week with weekly off
Nationality Preference: Chinese
Language requirement: Fluent Mandarin and Conversational English
• Responsible for the docking of import orders from factories and domestic suppliers, as well as docking with logistics companies, timely tracking delivery and timely updating to relevant departments.
• Communicate delivery and prepare documents with the warehouse of the logistics company and the internal warehouse.
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of document work, as well as the proper storage of original documents.
• Timely update the logistics import and export summary table and send it to the department head.
• Deal with the temporary major problems in the import and export process, and report to the superior and relevant department leaders in time.
• Estimate logistics costs and control costs.
• Review monthly logistics costs, ensure the accuracy of logistics costs, and timely submit the cost settlement to the finance and superiors.
• Inventory of existing warehouses with finance at the end of each month to ensure that the accounts are consistent with the actual warehouse.
• Other tasks assigned by superiors.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in logistics
• Excellent communication skills with at least 2 years of working exposure in Shipping & Logistic industry is preferred.
• Female/Male, Pref. Chinese Speaker
• Logistics related experience is preferred
• Those with a UAE driving license are preferred
• Be steadfast, hardworking, optimistic and cheerful