Job Openings Senior Tester
About the job Senior Tester
One of our largest Telecommunications client is looking to hire a Senior Tester.
- Preparation of Test Scenarios & Test Cases in compliance with the business requirements
- Preparation of pre-requisites: test data: accounts, vouchers, etc. required for test execution across multiple Test Environments.
- Execution of Test Cases in multiple Test Environments to ensure the implemented functionalities are working as per End-User perspective.
- Mentoring team member as Subject Matter Expert during Test Preparation & Test Execution.
- Defect Reporting and Defect Management
- Co-Ordination between other stakeholders (PD, IT & Engineering) to ensure timely resolutions for reported defects to ensure UAT Completion as per UAT Plan.
- Archival of Test Results (Proof of Test) for future reference (Product Support Activities)
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills to be able to articulate defects to a high level of details and document them into the software tracking system
- Understanding of software development life cycle methodologies (particularly Agile) is necessary. Hands-on experience with V-Model, Waterfall and Agile/Scrum process environments.
- Experience with test management and execution tools (particularly IBM Rational suite, JIRA)
We're Looking For:
- Someone holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Arab Nationals can only apply.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Mobile Applications and Website testing, System testing complex software including test planning, test case design, and test methodologies
- ISTQB certification.