About the job Accountant - AP
We have an urgent requirement for one of the leading US based MNC Food Chain.
Company: Fast Food/Food Chain
Location: Dubai, UAE.
Type: 6-8 Months (Renewable Contract, depending on clients requirement ), Full Time-WFH.
Visa Type: Outsourced, 2 Year Full-Time Visa.
• Accurate and timely payments to suppliers and managing the AP process in entirety
• Handle international intercompany recharges and reconciliations
• Ensure accurate month end accruals for liabilities incurred
• Support the team in the month close and quarter close processes
• Maintenance of strong internal controls in areas handled
• Answers questions from internal customers on policy/process where relevant
• Liaising with bank where required
• Accounting for all transactions managed in a timely and accurate manner per policy
• Support team as required to ensure timely reporting of results to management
• Other miscellaneous areas within the Control function
• Month end P&L reporting
• Preparation of quarterly VAT return
• Independently handle assigned areas of accounting, reporting and internal control with a strong sense of accountability and pro activity.
• 3 years’ relevant experience in accounting and reporting is required
• Experience in an international company OR a Big 4 audit firm is essential
• Strong process-oriented person with a high attention to detail
• Ability to manage deadlines well and handle a dynamic work environment
• Good analytical skills and ability to connect the dots
• Excellent communication skills
• A team player with integrity and a sound work ethic
• Strong IT skills, specifically MS Excel and exposure to and ERP preferably JD Edward
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Candidate shouls be based in the UAE