Job Openings Customer Support Specialist
About the job Customer Support Specialist
Greetings! We're a fast-growing digital PR agency that works with a diverse range of clients spanning numerous industries including finance, cybersecurity, real estate, IoT, SaaS, DeFi, sports tech, insurance & legal, health tech, and marketing.
Due to continual business growth, were looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist to join our fully-remote growing team.
What We Offer:
- Fully-remote working environment.
- Team building trips.
- Co-working and learning allowances.
- 10 days of paid leave per year, plus US public holidays.
- Opportunities for advancement, increased responsibilities, and additional training within a growing agency.
- International team of co-workers.
- U.S. Dollars compensation.
A great candidate will:
- 3 to 5 years of Customer Support experience.
- Flawless English.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Empathy and love for helping people
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player attitude
- Self-learner, independent problem-solver
- Readiness to improve the CS process.
Bonus Points If:
- You have worked remotely in the past.
- You have worked in a start-up.
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email, chat or phone
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our teams
- Coach and help us build our CS department
Please Note: This is a 'contractor' position, and all hires are responsible for their own tax or benefit obligations.