About the job Data Engineer
We are a dynamic, high growth company looking for
smart, creative, hard- working people with integrity to join us. We offer a
market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility
according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't
be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build
Your responsibilities will include the following:
· Designing, developing, testing, and maintaining data architectures.
· Preparing data for descriptive, predictive and prescriptive modeling.
· Automating repetitive tasks and manual processes related with the data usage
· Optimizing data delivery.
· Designing, developing, and testing large stream data pipelines to ingest, aggregate, clean, and distribute data models ready for analysis.
· Ensuring the highest standard in data integrity.
· Leveraging best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
· Collaborating with other engineers, ML experts, analysts, and stakeholders to produce the most efficient and valuable solutions.
· Contributing to our data democratisation and literacy vision by making accessible and easy-to-use data products and tools.
· Implementing features, technology, and processes.
· Best practices, improving on scalability, efficiency, reliability, and security
· Operations and ownership of systems in production, responding to incidents
· Works well with people and is passionate about helping people be their best.
· Is a team player, an active listener, mentor, and able to communicate well.
· Shows solid reasoning and decision making, with the ability to work under pressure.
· Is passionate about technology, systems and data.
· Is curious, always learning, and keeping up to date with the industry.
· Has a deep understanding of data pipelining, streaming, and Big Data technologies, methods, patterns, and techniques.
· Has a solid grasp on data modeling, schema design, data warehouse, and data lake design and implementation.
· Can troubleshoot complex database operations and performance issues.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
· 3 years relevant industry experience
· Experience with open source relational database systems (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
· Significant technical experience and a proven track record of data modeling and schema design.
· A thorough understanding of database and data warehousing principles (e.g. OLAP, Data Marts, Star Schema, Snowflake, etc.)
· Write code (we use Java and Python)
· Write complex SQL scripts, procedures, view.
· Experience with Kafka, PubSub, or other event-based systems
· Experience with data warehousing, data lakes, lambda/kappa architectures
· Experience working in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
· Intellinexus employees are dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of Intellinexus being a leading analytics and data company.
· We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
· We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
· We love what we do and what we are creating.
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organisations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organisations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionise business decision-making, and give organisations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business.