Job Openings Data Solution Architect
About the job Data Solution Architect
Data Solutions Architect
Cape Town OR Remote
The role requires a dynamic individual who will be reporting to the CTO, as part of the BI Architecture Team. The Data Solutions Architect will ensure alignment of the Data Architecture with the Business Strategy by analyzing, defining, and designing the data and solutions architecture required to achieve our clients organizational information needs; ensures that the systems and tools can effectively deliver the current and decisions.
• BSc Computer Science / Degree in Information Technology.
• Relevant certifications.
• Up to 8 years experience in IT, with a minimum of 5 years in a BI technical role and a minimum of 3 years in a BI Technical Lead role
• Proven track record of delivering BI technical solutions.
• Proven application of Data Lake, Data Warehousing and BI best practices
• Proven track record of implementing innovative BI solutions leading to clear business benefits.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar with equivalent work experience in a related field.
• Technical skills required:
o Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure);
o Database Technologies and Platforms (SAP BW, SAP HANA, Cloudera, Synapse, Snowflake);
o Near-Real-time processing;
o Stream Processing (Kafka);
o Processing data in a distributed environment;
o Database design / Data Warehousing (Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault);
o Data Replication Solutions;
o ETL Solutions;