About the job PowerBI Developer
Who are we?
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organisations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organisations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionise business decision-making, and give organisations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com
What do we offer?
We offer both remote and hybrid work opportunities
Intellinexus is an SME, therefore you get a lot of exposure to different technologies, solutions and techniques during projects.
Intellinexus supports career development and growth of its employees, therefore time and money is invested to grow their consultants in their careers.
Overall purpose of the role
The Business Intelligence (BI) Visualization developer is responsible for building, implementing, and supporting Microsoft PowerBI solutions. The right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI project work from backend database to front end visualization. The BI individual should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack.
Qualification and experience
- Degree in BSc Computer Science or Btech in IT
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- PowerBI Essential
- Creative visualization of data using various components in PowerBI
- Relational database SQL Server
- Dimensional modelling skills
- Report development
- Data Storytelling to solve a business problem using data
- Expert database knowledge in SQL, DAX
- The BI Visualization developer should understand and have expertise in the various technologies for data visualization
- Interact with Business Analysts and End Users to establish information needs
- Interact with data modelers and cube developers to understand data sources and to communicate dimensional model enhancements based on business needs
- Understand the problem that the business is trying to solve
- Understand how to use data to direct business to underlying issues with proposed intervention through actionable insights on dashboards
- Documenting dashboard content, sources
- Making information intuitive and simplistic through creative visual methods
- Experience with SSAS tabular models
- Working closely with stakeholders in an agile methodology
- Design aesthetically appealing Visuals using data
- Analysis and Communication Skills
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
- Client engagement to define business problem
- Advising client on how to use data to solve a problem as well as what data is available
- Engaging with Data Engineers to include new data points as per business requirement
- Create written communication materials that effectively summarize findings and support recommendations
- Direct quality assurance and user acceptance testing (Unit and UAT)
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
Were all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future your career, your personal development, and for achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through Inellinexus and its clients, we provide many opportunities for growth and development.