About the job Senior Agile Project Manager
Who are we?
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organisations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organisations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionize business decision-making, and give organisations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com
What do we offer?
- We offer both remote and hybrid work opportunities.
- Intellinexus is an SME, therefore you get a lot of exposure to different technologies, solutions and techniques during projects.
- Intellinexus supports career development and growth of its employees, therefore time and money is invested to grow their consultants in their careers.
What will you do:
The Agile Project Manager will be responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality technical solutions, that drive key business strategies. The PM leads a cross-functional development team through all phases of the product development process, from discovery, through development, to product launch.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Plans and Manages project work with one or more agile methods.
- Ensures that the resources needed to accomplish tasks in the project are available at each point in time.
- Coordinates the activities of project team members and assigns tasks and milestones to individual team members.
- Application Development and Maintenance, Project Management, Agile methodology to promote collaboration and ensure consistent application of Lean and Agile best practices.
- Monitors, reviews, and adjusts the plans, requirements, schedules, and quality level of the project.
- Prioritisation of tasks, identification of items requiring escalation
- Analyse and capture testing metrics
Qualification and experience
- SAFe certification and experience essential
- Project Management certification and experience essential
- Scrum Master certification and experience essential
- Financial Services experience preferred.
Skills and Tools
- Agile Concepts
- Agile Estimation and Prioritization
- Agile Planning
- Communication with all levels of employees
- Manage Project Cost
- Microsoft Office Products
- Microsoft Project
- Oral and written communication techniques
- Project management principles and methodologies
- Project Planning
- Project Resource Management
- Project Scheduling
- Relevant project and process applications
- SAFE Framework
- Scrum Ceremonies
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We're all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future your career, your personal development, and for achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through Intellinexus and its clients, we provide many opportunities for growth and development.
Please send your CV to email@example.com