About the job Senior Software Developer / Analyst
Who are we?
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organisations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organisations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionise business decision-making, and give organisations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com
What do we offer?
We offer both remote and hybrid work opportunities
Intellinexus is an SME, therefore you get a lot of exposure to different technologies, solutions and techniques during projects.
Intellinexus supports career development and growth of its employees, therefore time and money is invested to grow their consultants in their careers.
Overall purpose of the role
The Senior Analyst Developer will be responsible for advanced technical solution design, code and development implementation including technical documentation, team and business support, technical excellence and innovation in-line with business requirements.
You will provide mentoring to junior developers and collaborate with leadership stakeholders to design and implement technical standards and best practices.
- An Appropriate IT Qualification (Diploma/Degree)
- B.Sc. or National Diploma in Computer Science (recommended)
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing in an object-oriented
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .Net, and SQL database design
- and query writing.
- Experience in designing solutions
- OOP / SOLID Design Principles
- Test-Driven Development
- Design Patterns
- ORM (Entity Framework)
- Experience in an IT environment within an investment management or financial sector will be an advantage
- .Net Core/.Net Framework
- DevOps CI/CD
- RESTful services/ APIs
- Testing frameworks for APIs
- ASP.Net MVC
- HTML and CSS
- Advanced technical solution design, code, test and debug software according to the functional requirements and in alignment with standards and best practices
- Provide input into solution designs and set up technical frameworks for new applications and interfaces.
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to applications and services.
- Collaborate on source control configurations and release management.
- Compile technical documentation when required.
- Present alternative solutions for new development where applicable.
- Develop changes in line with the application architecture and technical standards.
- Unit test own programs as well as developed interfaces.
- Update technical models and documentation to align with new development.
- Assist with implementation of best practices and standards.
- Liaise with project stakeholders as required during the SDLC.
- Performing and managing regression testing
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
Were all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future your career, your personal development, and for achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through Inellinexus and its clients, we provide many opportunities for growth and development.