About the job Full Stack Developer (Java/Spring)
Who are we?
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organizations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organizations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionize business decision-making, and give organizations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com
What do we offer?
- We offer both remote and hybrid work opportunities.
- Intellinexus is an SME, therefore you get a lot of exposure to different technologies, solutions and techniques during projects.
- Intellinexus supports career development and growth of its employees, therefore time and money is invested to grow their consultants in their careers.
Overall purpose of the role
We are looking for an exceptional individual to build Java integration services and applications using our internal framework with an enthusiasm for solving interesting technical challenges in a Banking environment. Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development, and deployment. The ideal candidate will not just be an outstanding Java developer, but will bring a mindset of creativity, innovation, and balanced bleeding edge technology development with a relentless pursuit of timely product engineering delivery. The role requires ownership, logical thinking and estimation of your own work, coding, testing, trouble shooting and performance optimizations. The candidate will work in an Agile (Scrum) environment and will be allocated and co-located to a small agile development team (squad) Tribe and Chapter Model. The candidate will collaborate with team members to understand the problem and define, design, and ship new features through the development lifecycle. This includes brainstorm, contribution to new ideas, conceive innovative strategies and implement solutions to difficult problems/ Must be able to work independently, effectively, and efficiently in a collaborative agile environment with scrum master, solution engineers, designers, and developers.
- Strong technical/ software engineering background (hands-on)
- Strong application/software development or programming background in Java
- Good experience in system, application architecture, design, development, implementation, and deployment (end-to-end), development automation.
- Ability to work on different tiers of the application.
- Object oriented Design
- Solid experience on Sprint Boot, Spring Framework (Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Webservices, Spring Integration, Spring Rest, Spring Cloud), Hibernate, Open-Source Frameworks
- Solid experience with SOA-Architectures, Microservices Architectures, and related integration protocols (e.g., Web Services (SOAP/XML), REST & JSON, and MQ), as well as the related security requirements/models.
- Experience with application database management practices in a high-volume Java environment (SQL, DB2, and NoSQL Cassandra/MongoDB).
- Experience with deploying and running Java applications in orchestrated container environments (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Solid CI, CD, DevOps, and related tooling experience, build/test/deploy through automation.
- Performance and troubleshooting of Java Applications
- Good experience with integrated system environments
- Practical experience in a high-volume banking environment. (E.g., application clustering, scaling, multi-threading, session management, etc.)
- Proven ability as a problem-solver
- Self-driven, self-starter, technology leader, and able to work independently.
Qualification and experience
- B-Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10+ Years Java application programming/Development experience
- 5+ Years Spring Framework, JEE experience
- 3+ Years CI/CD, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes experience
- Must have working experience on the following tools/IDEs.
- Spring Tool Suite
- Debugging & troubleshooting.
- Write well documented and maintainable code.
- Passion for software excellence and be quality driven.
- You must be prepared to bring new ideas to the workplace, but also to accept how things have been done and the reasons for doing things this way.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We are all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future your career, your personal development, and for achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through Intellinexus and its clients, we provide many opportunities for growth and development.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org