About the job Azure Cloud Architect
Who are we?
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organisations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organisations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionise business decision-making, and give organisations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com
What do we offer:
- We offer both remote and hybrid work opportunities
- Intellinexus is an SME, therefore you get a lot of exposure to different technologies, solutions and techniques during projects.
- Intellinexus supports career development and growth of its employees, therefore time and money is invested to grow their consultants in their careers.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Azure Cloud Architect is responsible for the design, validation, and oversight of solutions built on the BI technology platform. You will define how data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed to meet the strategic business requirements of the organisation.
- Lead analysis, recommendations, and presentation of approaches on Cloud migration roadmaps, architecture / designs etc.
- Involve in conducting Azure readiness assessments and evaluations and delivery of assessment reports, architecture/design/ deployment documents & presentations.
- Architecture Cloud solutions for new applications.
- Design Cloud architectures, environments, and solutions that meet the business requirements with an emphasis on meeting the overall business goals.
- Design highly available, scalable and secure solutions using industry best practices.
- Design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration process.
- Strong understanding of Azure Database technologies (both IaaS and PaaS) and options to support the migration process.
- Drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality and performance.
- Support the development team in building solutions and quick fixes.
- Analyse and resolve configuration issues in development, test, and production environments.
Qualification and experience:
- Build effective monitoring, logging and auditing of applications hosted in Azure to ensure compliancy with mandated policies. Required profile for job ad :
- Cloud Architect (M/F) Bachelors degree in Cloud Computing or related.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an Enterprise Data Architect.
- Strong Experience in Design and Development of the IT Infrastructure for Azure Technology.
- Experience working with Enterprise Data Warehousing.
- Experience in Azure Cloud Environment Setup.
- Good Understanding of Azure Server less depth knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS services,
- Hands-on with Designing and Developing MS Azure (PaaS & IaaS) services and applications using - C#, Azure Web-Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus and Azure Data Factory.
- Hands-on with Designing and Developing MS Azure Databases (like Azure SQL, No SQL, Cosmos DB and Data Lake).Proficiency in Cloud Infrastructure (VM, SQL, VNET, User defined routes, Azure Site Recovery, Traffic Manager, Azure Automation, Storage, ARM Templates, Azure Load balancer, API Gateway and Azure AD).Cloud Design Patterns.
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment process, CI/CD pipelines, VSTS.
- Experience with Azure monitoring tools.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us:
Were all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future your career, your personal development, and for achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through Inellinexus and its clients, we provide many opportunities for growth and development.