About the job Technology Domain Specialist
Who are we?
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organizations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organizations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionize business decision-making, and give organizations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com
What do we offer?
- We offer both remote and hybrid work opportunities.
- Intellinexus is an SME, therefore you get a lot of exposure to different technologies, solutions and techniques during projects.
- Intellinexus supports career development and growth of its employees, therefore time and money is invested to grow their consultants in their careers.
Overall purpose of the role
To actively own and be accountable for the overall evolution of multiple Technology or Domain assets while influencing and maintaining the health of the asset. Play a leadership role on the associated COE & rsquos.
- To actively own and be accountable for the overall evolution of multiple Technology or Domain assets while influencing and maintaining the health of the asset.
- To play a leadership role on the associated COE & rsquos.
Qualification and experience
- 2 or more years developing solutions in Dynamics 365 including configuration, workflow, and plug-in development are required.
- Experience with Power BI or SSRS, OData and FetchXML is a plus.
- Solid experience designing, architecting, and building effective solutions according to industry best practices is a must.
- Experience with the full systems development life cycle as it pertains to business application development projects.
- Experience in estimating your application design/development work and that of others, and in the creation of application technical standards and documentation.
- You will be expected to be self-motivated in researching alternative technologies, tools, and techniques to solve business problems with application solutions.
- Experience migrating data from legacy CRM implementations to Dynamics 365 is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with an ability to translate technical concepts as appropriate to the level of the audience.
- MUST HAVE require senior Design and Dev D365 certified resources.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We are all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future your career, your personal development, and for achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through Intellinexus and its clients, we provide many opportunities for growth and development.
Please send your CV to email@example.com