Job Openings BI Full Stack Developer
About the job BI Full Stack Developer
We are looking for 2x BI Full Stack Developers
Permanent I Cape Town
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, Engineering or another quantitative field / National Diploma in an Information Technology related discipline preferred
- 3- 8 years related experience
- Application and data engineering background with a solid background in SQL is required
- Data architecture design and delivery experience preferred
- Definition of solution high level design options based on client requirements.
- Solution design refinement via prototyping.
- Completion of detailed design, modelling and/or data management deliverables in accordance with client architectural and design standards, based on architectural design guidance.
- Facilitation of design trade-off decisions.
- Creation of role specific design standards, patterns and principles.
- Completion of deliverables required to and gaining architectural design approval (including engagement with architectural governance stakeholders and forums, presentation)
Development and engineering:
- Engineering of complex solutions
- Timeous completion of all activities associated to leading practice engineering standards and release management
- Timeous completing of code reviews for of Junior developers and completion of governance and design review requirements
- Planning and completion of all tasks to land and deliver solutions (Including environment preparation, software installation, configuration etc)
- Mentor Junior Full Stack Developers
Stakeholder engagement, and requirements definition:
- Analyzing business and/or system requirements, with the assistance of key Foundation, Data Platform and/or customer team members.