About the job Intermediate Manual Test Analyst
Who are we?
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organisations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organisations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionise business decision-making, and give organisations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com
What do we offer:
- We offer both remote and hybrid work opportunities
- Intellinexus is an SME, therefore you get a lot of exposure to different technologies, solutions and techniques during projects.
- Intellinexus supports career development and growth of its employees, therefore time and money is invested to grow their consultants in their careers.
Overall purpose of the role
The test analyst will join our QA team and work closely with the business analysts, developers and project managers in different delivery streams.
- All manual testing activities during all phases of the SDLC from analysing business requirements to designing and executing test cases in different environments.
- Creating and maintaining test plans
- Creating and updating test cases to meet the business functional requirements.
- Identifying regression scenarios and assigning them to the automation team
- Identifying, preparing and maintaining test data in different test environment
- Performing manual execution of the functional test cases within all test cycles (Unit, System Integration, UAT, Regression, Smoke)
- Making use of defect tracking tools such as JIRA to log, manage, resolve and report on bugs/defects.
- Assisting Junior test analysts with their testing tasks
- Participating in all scrum ceremonies such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, retros etc.
- Providing estimate of test efforts in every sprint planning meetings
- Providing progress feedback in daily stand up meetings
- Participating in business sign off meetings
- Checking the quality and accuracy of all testing executed by self and fellow team members
Qualification and experience
- 3+ years professional experience in quality assurance
- ISTQB Foundation and/or Test Analyst Level
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in Testing Apis, microServices
- Experience working with SOAP UI and PostMan tools (desirable)
- Experience in Mobile Testing e.g. Android, iOS (desirable)
- Experience working with QC/ALM and JIRA tools
- Ability to work within team following different development methodologies e.g. Waterfall, agile and KanBan
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
Were all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future your career, your personal development, and for achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through Intellinexus and its clients, we provide many opportunities for growth and development.