About the job Senior Business Analyst
Intellinexus in a nutshell:
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organisations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organisations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionise business decision-making, and give organisations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com
Intellinexus, What we offer:
- Intellinexus offers remote and hybrid opportunities
- Intellinexus is an SME and therefore you get a lot more exposure to different technologies, solutions, techniques and perspectives during projects, which you might be excluded from in other firms with specialists in those areas
- Training and development are very important to Intellinexus and time and resources are allocated to grow the consultants careers
What you will do:
The Business Analyst role is an integral part of the SDLC in the context of an Agile way of work. This role is the agent of change. As liaisons between the business community and technical solution providers, a Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing, and documenting requirements and processes, and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders in an agile way.
Core responsibilities include:
- To work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and business information systems.
- To understand business requirements, conduct research, and analysis, and make recommendations and system changes that will improve process efficiencies and value add enhancements or develop a new system.
- To provide high-quality, innovative solutions to business problems based on a strong partnership between users, management, and IT
- Documenting user requirements (producing process maps and functional requirements specifications)
- Conduct JAD sessions, coordinate with business and developers, and test analysts
- Assist with Testing Pre and Post Go live.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or IT related degree and a Business Analysis qualification
- 5 + years of working experience as a Business and/or Systems Analyst and must have participated in more than one software development project with multiple systems involved
- Experience in working with Technical Requirements, strong Technical Understanding, and Technical Writing Skills
- Strong knowledge of how data gets applied during application design and testing and related Databases & Warehouses
- Basic understanding of developing business cases
- Knowledge of data analysis and interpretation
- Functional Structure Diagram Modelling (UML)
- Process Index Diagram Modelling
- Process Mapping
- User Stories
- Data flow diagrams
- System Sequence Diagrams
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
If you are interested:
Please forward your application to: [email protected] OR 0620760768.