About the job Senior Automation Engineer
The Senior Automation
Engineer is the team member who has a senior contributing role in the scrum
team and who has knowledge about all stages of automation testing in relation
to software development for both web and mobile. With many years of automation experience
testing high quality software, this role will offer the opportunity to improve
the quality and integrity of our products and make sure the standards are being
● Quality Assurance and Automation team membership:
● Contributing member of the Quality Assurance and Automation team and taking part of delivering the goals of the organisation.
● Assisting other Automation testers and conducting test case peer reviews.
● Identify bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
● Adhering to standards for testing and test strategy.
● Maintain compliance with business process and policies.
● Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
● Project and Scrum Team Engagements:
● Working with the other team members to ensure complete automation test coverage.
● Working with the other team members to investigate problems.
● Design, develop and maintain test plans and automation test cases.
● Perform automation testing on mobile applications, web solutions and integration services.
● Perform load testing and performance testing.
● Support the entire product lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
● Gather test metrics to effectively report the progress of testing and final test result.
● Participating in daily stand-ups.
● Other duties as required
Education & Experience Required:
● 3+ years software testing experience
● Experience with end-user testing, usability testing, web services testing API (REST), web testing and mobile testing (Java and Swift).
● Demonstrated test case writing skills.
● Experience in coding and scripting languages (like C#, Java, etc.)
● Familiarity with various test tools and frameworks, primarily Java with Selenium, but also including IntelliJ (with Gauge), Git, Gitlab, Gherkin, Jenkins, Testrail, Jira and Confluence.
● Direct experience working in an Agile environment.