About the job Head of Sales
Our teams of strategic data technologists work with organizations to discover opportunities for technology
to support business strategies and help build the capabilities that can bring those strategies to life.
We offer services that are designed to provide the correct measure of support, innovation, and guidance to ensure organizations can achieve greater agility, accuracy, and resilience through the use of data and insights and we are looking for a skilled Head of Sales to join our exciting team.
Skills and experience:
• 3 years minimum of software sales experience (ideally SAAS) in a fast paced selling environment
• 3 years minimum of hands on Sales Experience
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Proven track record of exceeding sales targets selling to Mid Market and/or Enterprise customers
• Knowledge of how to sell into targeted industries with tailored solutions
• Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
Working on our B2B product, your responsibilities will include:
• Lead a consultative sales process with several touch points from initial customer engagement to closed sales
• Work with a combination of lead generation sources, initially focusing on building a strong pipeline of opportunities but also using your own skills in sales outreach to both prospect and qualify potential customers against company criteria for ideal buyer profile
• Execute exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in person demos of SaaS solution and manage a pipeline and forecast deals.
• Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
• Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior managers and decision makers
• Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Who you are:
• A self-starter, able to dive in without requiring or seeking micro management.
• Highly organized, produce high quality work, and have outstanding attention to detail
• Able to manage your own time, and work on a variety of tasks
• Passionate about customer success.
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organizations
with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the
best talent to help organizations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their
operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that
revolutionize business decision-making, and give organizations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com