About the job Internal Sales Consultant / Sales Support (IT Industry)
Internal Sales Consultant / Sales Support (IT Industry) – Sandton, Gauteng
Our client in the IT industry is looking for an Internal Sales Consultant to provide a high level of sales support to customers telephonically, so that sales targets can be achieved. Must have a proven track record in frontline telephonic sales and support. Must be PC Literate and have good communication skills and voice projection.
- Support the external sales reps.
- Process orders/backorders.
- Actively contribute in the achievement of monthly targets.
- Process all sales orders on our Enterprise system correctly and timeously.
- Ensure payment policy is followed.
- Written and verbal quotes must be done on an hourly basis.
- Quotes must be recorded in the correct format in the company CRM software.
- Assist all customers with queries in terms of outstanding orders, goods returned, delivery and pricing queries.
- Returns policy needs to be strictly adhered to.
- Customer details are updated on the database.
- Regular participation in training to ensure 100% product knowledge.
- Build solid customer relationships.
- Excellent customer service professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Daily communication within the team to ensure customer service is enhanced.
- You will be required to regularly inform customers of special promotions, so that sales volumes are increased.
- You will be required to actively up sell products and cross sell products, so that profit objectives can be achieved.
- Achieve targets
- Processing orders
- Drafting quotes
- Customer queries
- Database updating
- Product Literacy
- Relationship building
- Communication skills
- Sell up sales skills