About the job Head of Sales
Job Title: Head of Sales Department: Sales
Reports To: COO Location: Remote
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt Compensation: Negotiable
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire, grow, and lead a sales and marketing team
- Partner with internal leadership to refine targets and customize potential product solutions
- Collaborate with marketing to create a new account-based marketing program and winning pitches for new prospect presentations
- Develop RFP and territorial expansion strategy
- Develop and execute marketing strategy
- Utilize a consultive approach to identify a client’s area of need and recommending the appropriate product from Intervene K-12’s offerings.
- Keeping CRM up to date with daily sales activity
- Representing Intervene K-12 at various trade shows and association conferences.
- Ability to meet and exceed annual sales quota
- Develop a full understanding of all aspects of the business by partnering with product and technology teams to lead the organization in more effective sales
- Reach key decision-makers in corporate organizations and connect them with the right contacts to ensure delivery of impactful demonstrations/expert conversations
- Lead responses to RFPs and negotiate, close, and maintain contracts
- Research new partnership trends and opportunities
- Must live in territory - Texas
- Bachelor’s in education, marketing, business, or related field
- Professional demeanor
- Several years of K-12 Education sales experience
- Knowledge of District sales process
- Hunter & cultivator mindset
- Detailed oriented, goal oriented, organized
Why Intervene K-12?
We Think Intervene Is a Great Place To Work - We’re a Rapidly Growing Startup So It’s Not Perfect But…
❤️ Feel good about your work: Here at Intervene we engage and empower students to achieve their academic goals. We unlock the potential of educators and administrators, improving their ability to lead and use data to deliver world-class instruction.
🏠 Benefits: No waiting, your medical, dental, vision start on day 1.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely and personable.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up