About the job Implementation and Partner Success Manager
Job Title: Implementation & Partner Success Manager
Reports To: COO Location: Remote
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt Compensation: Negotiable
Position Summary: The Implementation and Partner Success manager will broaden and enhance shareholder value and the organization’s financial image through a superlative client communications program. In this Implementation role, you will engage with our Company’s educational partners to introduce their districts and campuses to Intervene’s systems, programs, and technologies. You will draft implementation strategies to ensure Intervene’s programs are right for the Company’s and clients’ goals. The candidate must be capable of managing various stakeholders, creating trainings and work plans, and ensuring the Company’s programs work smoothly with each client. Great people skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, outstanding work ethic, resourcefulness, and self-drive are musts for this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Acts as liaison between the company and clients.
- Maintains and further develops a positive public image for the organization.
- Analyzes corporate activities for clients identifying networking and other opportunities to build and create new initiatives.
- Produces quarterly and annual shareholder reports.
- Initiate and lead end-to-end implementations of internal and customer-facing technical solutions to improve and support operations.
- Design and provide training to customers/clients on Company’s program and assessments tools.
- Monitor training programs and tracking impact/growth.
- Developing test scenarios and performing testing, data gathering, debugging, issue researching/resolution or escalation.
- Manage relationships with company’s partners as well as the company’s internal processes including content managers, tutor managers and technology team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, management, business or other related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in implementation
- Understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes, create reports, summarize data, and lead client-facing projects
- Manage subordinate staff in the performance of their day-to-day tasks
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Problem-solver mindset
- High-level self-starter
Why Intervene K-12?
We Think Intervene Is a Great Place To Work - We’re a Rapidly Growing Startup So It’s Not Perfect But…
❤️ Feel good about your work: Here at Intervene we engage and empower students to achieve their academic goals. We unlock the potential of educators and administrators, improving their ability to lead and use data to deliver world-class instruction.
🏠 Benefits: No waiting, your medical, dental, vision start on day 1.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely and personable.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up