About the job Demand Generation Manager (Remote)
About Inventory Planner
Inventory Planner launched in 2012 to help eCommerce merchants save time and money when purchasing inventory to better meet customer demand. Now integrated with over 30 platforms including marketplaces, accounting platforms, and inventory management systems, Inventory Planner supports merchants as they grow to see information from all of their sales channels. Merchants use Inventory Planner’s replenishment recommendations and assist with inventory planning, forecasting, reporting, and purchase order creation. Inventory Planner is a fully-remote team of planners and developers supporting thousands of merchants around the world.
In 2021, Inventory Planner joined Brightpearl group. Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System (ROS) that automates back end operations for retailers and wholesalers, from sales and inventory management to CRM and logistics, so that merchants can focus on growing fearlessly. This acquisition will allow Inventory Planner to accelerate the growth.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly result-driven marketer to design and build an efficient and scalable demand generation model.
Your day to day will be fast-paced and diverse – and global. You’ll need to be able to juggle multiple pieces of work simultaneously, have a solid track record in managing demand gen campaigns and good communication skills.
Reporting to Global Director of Demand Generation at Brightpearl, the role involves close collaboration with other teams within Inventory Planner as well as Brightpearl to identify potential growth opportunities.
This position is only available to applicants located in GMT-07 - GMT+2 timezones.
- Build and implement the demand generation channel mix that increases trial signups at a target cost. Identify, quantify, prioritize, and execute opportunities to test new and emerging channels including but not limited to PPC, SEO, affiliate marketing, social media, or leads from partners.
- Develop, execute, optimise campaigns across multiple acquisition channels.
- Analyze and report on channel and marketing campaigns performance and identify opportunities
- Partner with Sales to increase velocity of the sales funnel and revenue pipeline. You’ll contribute to the end-to-end lead process: visitor to trial to paying customer to retention.
- Support partner team to improve partner enablement and increase partner referral leads.
- Provide clear briefs to the creative team to produce highly engaging content. Coordinate content development.
- 3+ years experience in performance marketing including PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media or affiliate marketing.
- Highly data-driven by doing relevant analysis and translating data into actionable insight.
- Motivated by delivering great results, taking initiative to test new tactics, learn and iterate quickly.
- Comfortable with technology and the ability to articulate the business value delivered by our solution in a way that resonates with our customer base.
- Must be adaptable, flexible and proactive, as well being able to work cross-functionally.
- Experience within SaaS and/or e-commerce would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with different departments in an efficient way.
- You are located in GMT-07 - GMT+2 timezones.
Why Inventory Planner?
- Competitive salary based on commensurate experience
- International travel 1-2 times per year for company planning and teamwork meetings (when travel is possible again).
- Join a talented, diverse team supporting eCommerce merchants worldwide. We have a fast-growing team located in the US, UK, South Africa, the Philippines, Russia, France, and more locations.
- Join a fast-growing SaaS company that was recently acquired by Brightpearl.
- We are a fun, dynamic, and fast-paced team.
The hiring process
- 1:1 HR Interview
- 30-minute interview
- Panel interview with a small task to prepare ahead of time
- 1:1 final interview