Job Openings UX Designer - Financial Products
About the job UX Designer - Financial Products
InvestaX is the leading digital securities platform for private equity and real estate licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. We are looking for awesome people with the right attitude and desire to build world-first game-changing products.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, and testing responsive web and mobile applications for the company. Using appropriate designing tools, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
● 5 + years of product design experience
● Ability to work collaboratively with people from all disciplines and levels
● Strong knowledge of product development
● Great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
● Ability to manage task independently and take ownership and responsibility
● Good command of user-centric design principles
● Design portfolio is the must
● Tremendous experience in designing web applications
Task and Responsibilities
● Creating storyboards and site mapping if needed
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
● Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions
● Help build out design process and culture
● Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
● Work hand in hand with product managers and developers throughout the discovery, design and development process.
● Facilitate cross functional design sprints
● Conduct user research with our customers and internal users to challenge and validate hypotheses and design decisions in an ongoing development process
● Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
● Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
● Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
● Identify new product improvement opportunities
● Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences
● Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate design and communication
● Execute on all phases of the design process from wireframing concepts and mockups to final hand-off to developers and QA
● Helping fellow designers when needed
● Researching similar products and developing ideas
● Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
Skills and Requirements
● Strong Knowledge on designing and prototyping tools like Figma, Framer, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.
● Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to make quick decision for the best possible outcome
● Solid foundation in layout and design
● Understanding of design patterns
● Excellent attention to details
● Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
● Support A/B testing, needs to understand what design and interactions work best towards acquiring and converting customers
● Ability to collect and interpret both quantitative and qualitative feedbacks
● Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedule
● Desire to learn from and teach to fellow colleagues
● Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
● Experience with conducting user research