About the job Senior Marketing Associate
InvestaX is on a mission to tokenize the world. We are looking for those who believe the future is blockchain and want to join us now and help us change the world.
InvestaX is a leading licensed security token platform headquartered in Singapore, but our team is decentralized around the world, we don’t care where you live, we only care if you can deliver.
We offer end-to-end solutions for the issuance, trading, and custody of security token for alternative investments, including VC, Start-ups, real estate, private equity and more.
Our team comprises entrepreneurs, techies, lawyers, investors, and bankers, we operate in a fast-paced positive energy environment.
We provide key infrastructure to tokenize the world, so investors can buy, sell, trade, borrow or lend their digital assets across the world, 24x7.
We offer salaries, equity and bonuses as a performance driven organization that is about decentralization, hyper speed, positive energy, and development.
Creators of the world’s 1st digital SPAC, digital ESOP and STO AMM, we are looking for people that know how to spread the world, build communities and partnerships and drive InvestaX to the top.
About the Role:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote InvestaX’s new services, new products to new and existing clients
- Create brand awareness and drive business partnerships in Asia market
- Develop and execute marketing plans for platforms, including online and offline events, and content marketing (white papers, case studies, and blogging etc)
- Collaborate with other team to formulate marketing strategies and methods to achieve company goals
- Plan and manage monthly campaigns as well as other marketing-related initiatives for InvestaX, including new launches, activations, and local campaigns
- Work closely with management and sales to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan and measure performance KPI’s and client conversion ratios, to identify revenue/new sign-up drivers
- Data analytics and client profiling
- Setting marketing budget and propose useful paid channels to achieve cost-effective prospective target reach outs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant field
- At least 5 years proven track record in Marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of market research technique, statistical and data analysis