About the job Head of Growth
InvestaX is on a mission to tokenize the world. We are looking for those who believe the future is blockchain and want to join us now and help us change the world.
InvestaX is a leading licensed security token platform headquartered in Singapore, but our team is decentralized around the world, we don’t care where you live, we only care if you can deliver.
We offer end-to-end solutions for the issuance, trading, and custody of security token for alternative investments, including VC, Start-ups, real estate, private equity and more.
Our team comprises entrepreneurs, techies, lawyers, investors, and bankers, we operate in a fast-paced positive energy environment.
We provide key infrastructure to tokenize the world, so investors can buy, sell, trade, borrow or lend their digital assets across the world, 24x7.
We offer salaries, equity and bonuses as a performance driven organization that is about decentralization, hyper speed, positive energy, and development.
Creators of the world’s 1st digital SPAC, digital ESOP and STO AMM, we are looking for people that know how to spread the world, build communities and partnerships and drive InvestaX to the top.
About the Role:
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, Sales and Product development
- Execute winning sales and business development strategies for the business to drive sales and boost revenue
- Oversee the entire sales, marketing, and client transition pipeline
- Gather information on market trends and data to aid the team’s development of growth strategies
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Solidify our brand identity and become the gatekeeper of our brand
- Create and execute high-growth marketing campaigns
- Find new partnerships, with a focus on growth
- Liaise with immediate team and wider company pillars to ensure collaboration and understanding across the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Resilient and result driven, with great prospecting skills
- Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things
- Excellent communicator, strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to lead and drive a highly motivated and performance driven sales workforce for results
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- High competence in project and stakeholder management